CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Goats Galore at the Frio--Day 5

Ommy started the day off fabulously by treating everyone to yummy gluten-free pancakes...the kids were especially happy that they could enjoy them too! Yes, that's a banana on top of Christopher's pancake...the kids like to use fruit to make faces on top of their pancakes


Christopher finally was successful at shooting something with his slingshot. Unfortunately, his shot took it's toll on this little lizard. :(


There were some precious goats (and a donkey) in the pasture next to the house.

So, we kept all of our apple cores to take over to the goats...

they must have liked the apples because they came up to the kids and ate from their hands!



Look at that baby goat!



Is this cute, or what? I don't think I'd ever realized (until now) how far apart a goats eyes are positioned on their face. Weird. I guess they have great peripheral vision.



Sweet baby. Maybe I need a goat...just kidding Matt!


0 comments: