CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fishing and Tubing on the Frio--Day 7

Christopher says he loves to fish...


but, I think he just loves to cast!
And tie knots. Here he is attempting to tie a rock to his line to use as a weight.


He walked across the river to unhook his hook and lure out of a tree. :) Again...casting!














I followed him up and down the river. (Yes, mamarazzi!) This face was not a smile I was asking for...he was just smiling because he was happy while he was fishing. :) How cute is that?








Coming down the rapids again.


L. sat this one out. These kiddos have NO problem with cold water and a breeze! I was chilly just watching them!











They stayed together for a tiny bit


and then Christopher took off.


Carson was stuck.


He's still going.


She was not happy about it! ;)


Okay, she decided to try to do it herself!



Maybe?


He is gone!!


She is flapping toward me...Guess what I got to do? I found a stick (not long enough!) for her to hold onto so that I could pull her down the river while I walked along side it. It was fun. My back didn't hurt at all while I hunched over dragging her down the river. ;) There was A LOT of laughing!!!




Is Christopher in there? Or just his shoes?




All of the cuties patooties cleaned up.


Baby E. likes the Frio too!



0 comments: