CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Green and Golden Day

The kids' very last swim meet was held at my High School. It was kind of weird to be back there. I was trying to remember the memories that I had associated with the pool and the only times that I think I ever even stepped foot in the pool was during Junior High when we would occasionally go up and swim while Dad was working. How safe was that? :) We didn't actually get to go too far into the building, but I was able to point out Poppy's old office to the kids.

The 2 stories with seating upstairs offered a neat view to watch the kids swim.








Carson swimming the back during warm ups.

Christopher swimming the breast in his relay.

Christopher swimming the free.
Carson swimming the free.



Carson swimming the breast stroke.
Christopher swimming the breast stroke.
Carson swimming the back stroke.

Christopher swimming the butterfly.

0 comments: