CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My babies get baptized!

Our church has a special family day about twice a year for baptisms. The late afternoon and early evening is spent swimming, canoeing, or fishing, eating and then baptizing at the fabulous home (and "grounds") of a church member. The kids had tons of fun before the baptizing began!





















Carson invited a couple of friends to the special occasion too...M. looks comfortable having CLC paddle her around!




I guess Christopher decided it was his turn for a ride!


Carson and L. hanging out.




This cutie came too (along with Aunt Nic, Ommy and Poppy) to share the special day with us.


Matt, Carson and Christopher walking down into the water to get baptized.




Matt was up first. While Matt has been a Christian for many years, he had never been baptized. Shortly after the kids were born he decided that he would wait to be baptized until one of the kids was baptized so that he could be baptized along with them. We had no idea that all three of them would share the experience!











And now Christopher...









And Carson's turn...



When we got home the kiddos opened up some special gifts from us.













1 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a special memory! This brought tears to my eyes. I am so thankful for the Cabe family :o)

P.S. - I love Ella's dress too. It was the first outfit I bought Reagan when we found out we were having a girl!