CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 17, 2010

School Christmas Party Time

School party time. Okay, I'll admit it, I'm not a huge fan of school parties. As a kindergarten teacher it was SERIOUSLY not a fun time for me. However, as a parent, it is quite interesting to catch a glimpse of the teacher, student, and classroom dynamics (keeping in mind that party-time is NOT AT ALL how a classroom is usually managed!).

Look what I found! GROSS!! Christopher has snack time every day in his classroom, so his desk seems to be his dumping ground! Unfortunately his desk is located facing away from the teacher and toward the back of the room in a spot where I doubt she rarely walks. (I'm sure she walks in front of, but not behind this mess!!) She and I both saw it at the same time...I'm hoping it got cleaned out the following day!!! If not, Christopher may have critters visiting him when he returns to school! :(



Christopher is impressed by something!



Christopher's groups chose him to draw "because he's a good artist." :) They were playing Pictionary and his word was "sailboat"---they guessed it right away!

Party time for Carson!



Check out her super organized locker! Didn't surprise me!

Carson and sweet L.


0 comments: