CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Christopher's Relationship Rules

Christopher was explaining to me that one of the boys in his class at school has a girlfriend. I responded in what I assume is a typical maternal response, "Oh, it's nice that T. has friends that are girls and friends that are boys." I'm pretty sure that Christopher rolled his eyes right about now. "No, like, she is his GIRLfriend." Me, "Well, what does that mean exactly?" (more eyerolling and looks at me like I'm from another planet ensue).
"Never mind. I'm pretty sure that kids shouldn't date before they are twelve. And they shouldn't kiss before they are 30 either." And that was that. :) I can't decide if I somehow pushed him toward ending this conversation in a quick fasion, or if Christopher just made these statements to appease me...so he wouldn't have to talk anymore...he quickly had the remote in his hand and he was ready to unpause the DVR.

0 comments: