CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snuggle up for Soccer!

Wow! Watching soccer during the winter is not all that much fun...well, I personally believe it's too cold if it dips below 70 degrees, so I have an exceptionally hard time enjoying any activities during the winter! :) This was a VERY cold day!!





The girlies all bundled up.


I got to try out the "sports" setting on my camera in order to get some action shots!
(I'm still trying to figure it out!!!)





I love Christopher's expression in this one...full of concentration!





I love this pic too...Christopher in the air and M. on the ground...he wasn't really hurt. Can you say flopping?

If I was on the other computer I'd edit this one and enlarge it, but this is how it'll be for now. :)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this series of photos of Christopher... (I'm sparing you most of them!!) He is the defender in this photo. At this age they don't have goalies, so they cannot use their hands to defend the goal, but one player usually is at the end of the field defending the goal, but can't be inside it.

Christopher was SO cold that he stood here with his hands on his head inside his cap!

Thankfully, he took them out when it came time to react to the ball!







Christopher was SO cold that he literally cried when the game was over because his hands were FROZEN! Poor thing! What is up with this weather?

0 comments: