To my faithful blog readers (maybe 5 of you?):
Yes, we are all still alive and well. We've had a very busy summer!
My very good reasons for not blogging:
1. I always use our desktop to blog, load pics, etc. I just can't navigate the laptop as quickly as I can the desktop when it comes to the blog and our 13 month old desktop bit the dust!! Talk about annoying! (You know, the warranty ended at 12 months!) Thankfully, we have a laptop too, but I am still mad about it! :)
2. We decided in June to put our house on the market. We spent a little time decluttering and staging the house and it sold in 3 weeks! :) We signed a contract to sell our current home and made an offer on a house the following day. All of this occurred on the day that we were supposed to be leaving for a week-long vacation to the river. Thankfully, my parents and Nicole took the kids on to the river and Matt and I stayed in Houston one more to day to "finish things up." :) We have no cell service at the river, so we continued our real estate adventure at the Frio by borrowing my parent's phones and sitting in the parking lot of a glorified convenient store that has wi-fi so that we could communicate with our realtor. :)
3. We are now into serious packing mode! We only have a couple of weeks until closing! The kids will be starting school at a new school in a different district, so we registered them today.
We are looking forward to lots of new and exciting changes! I will definitely be "back-posting" to catch up on all of the events that I've captured in photos this past month.
Monday, August 10, 2009
We're still alive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yea! I am a faithful follower of the blog. Glad that all systems are now "Go!" for the move and beginning of school!
XOXO Ommy
I am also a faithful follower of the Cabe Chronicles! So glad everything worked out with getting the new house! Can't wait to see it! I guess I just invited myself over! :)
So excited for you guys!! :)
Yea, Shea!! Gos is so good about getting the timing 'just right' for us, isn't He? Congrats on the big move and the new house!!
Post a Comment