CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2nd Annual Cousin Camp

Carson had a FABULOUS time at Cousin Camp with Tiffany, Seth and Reagan! And I think that this year she was a bit helpful...she gave Tiff a little break now and then. :)


Carson pulling Reagan in the wagon to the neighborhood pool.

Swim time!

Every time that I called to check on Carson she was playing at the "Carroll Cafe." Aunt Tiffany had to buy LOTS of food for Carson and Reagan to cook.
Yummy! Snow Cones...always a special non-milk treat for Carson!
You can always count on lots of gaming while visiting Uncle Seth!

Circus time!



Carson clowning around.

We'll see if Tiff and Seth let us host Cousin Camp next summer! Will I be up for a 2 year old for a week? :) YIKES!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

We loved hosting Carson. And yes, I think you'll be able to handle a 2 year old (we'll just have to see if her Daddy lets her go...ha!).