When the kids were little I loved dressing them in "coordinating" outfits. It was so cute! Well, that time certainly has passed, BUT I still like to buy them matching/coordinating pajamas. And I can hear them after bath time on some nights planning ..."Carson, I'm gonna wear my red pajamas, you wear yours too." It's so cute! I'm glad that they'll still do this because I know that this stage too will pass. :(
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Jammie Time
Posted by The Cabe Family at 8:34 PM
Labels: Dress up time, sibling love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ha...Christopher blends in with the shower curtain (which I haven't seen yet & totally love!).
What's your prediction of when Reagan gets taller than CEC & CLC? :o)
-from the Monkey of the family
Shower curtain: Yes, I was planning on taking photos of the kids in their jammies and they were bouncing around the bathroom when we noticed that Christopher's outfit worked perfectly in that room! :) So, that's when the photo shoot began...what you don't see the 15 photos before and after this one with them sitting on the edge of the bathtub nearly pulling the entire shower curtain and rod down!!
Predictions: First of all, that's just mean! ;) Secondly, it's gonna be awhile! (let's hope!)
-the OX
hi,
carson
I like the lump in his pj's, love to get it hard and take it in my arse, feel him fuckmehard
Post a Comment